MINDFULNESS :: The Art & Science of Blissfulness
1:1 SESSIONS WITH ILONA || Ilona offers two different ways to explore mindfulness – The Dive Deeper or Get Your Feet Wet session.
- If you desire to cultivate deep lasting bliss
- If you are HUNGRY for change
- If you feel stuck in your life, health, wellness, or lifestyle
- If you want to cultivate a shift in an area of your life, but don’t know how or when or what, you just know that you want something different
- If you are ready to become a co-creator of your life
- If you desire to heal emotional wounds, release any emotional baggage from the past
- If you are curious about the mindfulness lifestyle
- If you want to become aware of patterns that are life detracting and want to replace them with life enhancing actions that support your vision for your life
- If you need to feel more ALIVE more often
$120 – 60 minute session. Available in 5/10/20 packs.
Please see the FAQ for more details.
GET YOUR FEET WET
- If you are looking for therapeutic conversation or mentorship
- If you have a question about
- mindful living
- yoga asana
- If you would like to improve your communication
- If you have a a technical question around
- starting a small business
- social media
- content creation
- web design
- setting up a blog or YouTube channel
- If you are curious about my creative process
- If you recently received your YTT certification and want to know what to do next
- If you are curious about spirituality
$75 – 60 minute session
The Word On The Street IS
Q. What’s the difference between the set sessions 5/10/20?
A. Basically how much we get to cover. The sets build on one another. The 10 session set includes all 5, and the 20 includes all sessions.
Q. So what’s covered in the 5 session set?
A. In the five session set YOU ENTER THE RABBIT HOLE
- I introduce you to mindfulness through various somatic experiences, breathwork, and provide you with fundamental tools that you will be able to implement right away.
- You will cultivate the muscle of “paying attention”.
- I will guide you to yourself as the source of all wisdom and knowledge.
- You will begin to recognize and heal emotional wounds.
Q. What’s the 10 session about?
A. YOU GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
- Your life becomes tripper and tripper, as you experience synchronicity and a blissful state more often.
- You will continue to heal deep emotional wounds, peeling the many layers of the onion.
- Refining/tweaking life enhancing patterns.
- Cultivating abundance through gratitude, acceptance, clarity, direction, and action.
Q. And the 20 session set?
A. YOU EMERGED FROM THE RABBIT HOLE
- Healed people heal people.
- I will teach you everything I know about self-awareness, co-creating the life you desire, and aligning with the abundant source of the universe.
- The chakra system.
- The six qualities of consciousness.
- Skillful engagement with the world.
- You will feel confident in your ability to continue the inquiry on your own.
- You will have the tools to live your best life.
Q. What happens once the sessions are over?
A. Once the inquiry begins it never ends. It’s up to you how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go. In life there is ebb and flow, learning and forgetting. You are welcome to continue the inquiry on your own or come back for more sessions over and over again. After the 20 sessions though, you will have the tools to continue confidently on your own.
Q. Where did you learn this stuff?
A. I have the following teachers to thank for everything I know and share, the list includes but is not limited to: Life experience, Katie Brauer, Abby Vernon, Danny Arguetty, Yoga Six, Brian Barnhart Jr. (The Husband), Margaret Ornowska (Mum), family and friends (near and far, old and new), Dr. Andreano aka Dr. Mike, Elizabeth Gilbert, Gabby Bernstein, Tara Stiles, Yoga With Adriene, Ashton Szabo, Meghan Curry, Deepak Chopra, Biet Simken, Nate Matthews, Kulreet Chaudhry, Tracy Luedke, Anodea Judith, JP Sears, and my house plants. I appreciate you all as you add that special something to my life that challenges, supports, and empowers me.
A. Please understand that if you cancel a scheduled session with me without a 48 hours notice, it prevents me from one engagement or another and a full session will be deducted. I know life happens, when it does, please provide a 48 hours notice, we will resume with the next session scheduled and shift the session missed to another time.
Q. Payment Plans?
A. I do offer a plan that allows you to make an initial 50% payment. With the later 50% due half way through your sessions. Please contact me if you would like to set that up.